I. Product Commitment
CLASSIC INSPIRATIONS creates designs which combine feminine attributes with specific mulberry silks and linens. The designs are exclusively tailored to highlight the design and the fabric to make a combination garment that is unique. The use of natural fabrics makes the customer come alive and feel as though the design was prepared specifically to her needs.
Our customers find that the limited range makes them stand out in the crowd and we offer the same service to all of our customers. We limit the production of the garments to the individual and our business operates on the exclusive basis of tailoring the garment to your needs and stature.
CLASSIC INSPIRATIONS only produces items on a small scale and does not mass produce to ensure individuality. Fabric co-ordinations are chosen with care and only held in limited quantities. New combinations and styles are added regularly to ensure originality.
a. Outlet Store
CLASSIC INSPIRATIONS has an outlet in Emporion, 172 Xuan Dieu, Hanoi or by appointment directly at the Atelier 34/52 To Ngoc, Van Tay Ho, Hanoi which has become a favourite with client for the personal attention and service.
Contact us by:
- Telephone: 0377113592 (simply contact us by clicking the Phone button at the bottom left of this page)
- Email: email@example.com
b. Online Store
CLASSIC INSPIRATIONS offers its customers the option of purchasing items identified either on the website or on Facebook Page Classic Inspirations (simply chat with us by clicking the Messenger button in the bottom right of this page)
* Purchasing steps on the website:
- Step 1: Go to our website and simply identify the items you wish to make yours. Fill out the form specifying the style, the fabric colour specific measurements and comments on your needs.
- Step 2: We do the ordering in this way as there are so many different size codes around the world and to avoid any misinterpretation, we use specific measurements for each individual and work with centimeters as the preferred unit of measurement.
- Step 3: Once we receive the completed form, our designer will review the order and send you a quote which will cover tailoring and delivery of the item and payment methods.